Low Carb Matcha Raspberry Smoothie | Keto Recipe
On the keto diet, smoothies are few and between the rate at which I used to enjoy them, so I’ve been getting creative and coming up with a few low carb smoothies for me to indulge in. The goal was to keep them above 80% fat, and below 10g of carbs. This keto-friendly low carb Matcha raspberry smoothie does not disappoint! It’s the perfectly drinkable consistency too!
Keto-Friendly Low Carb Matcha Raspberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 1/4 cup boiled water
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Wisk the matcha powder with the boiled water (in mug or pre-heated mason jar).
- Pour the heavy cream and the green tea into the blender.
- Add the cream cheese, creme fraiche and raspberries to the blender.
- Blend on low until it becomes a smooth mixture.
Nutritional Stats & Variations
These macros are fantastic, but keep in mind that there is over 10g of carbs in this smoothie and not everyone can handle this much and stay in ketosis. Technically it only had 6g net carbs, which makes it low carb and keto friendly in addition to being delicious, but something to think of. I don’t recommend drinking smoothies everyday, but they are certainly a great treat! Consult your nutritionist or doctor if you have questions.
- 6 grams of protein (4%)
- 62 grams of healthy fats (89%)
- 11 grams of carbs (7%)
- 5 grams of fiber
- 5 grams of sugar