Keto-Friendly Oven Dried Tomatoes | Recipe
These delicious oven dried tomatoes were made to be added into our cream cheese & prosciutto stuffed chicken breasts, but could absolutely be used as a salad topper or as a side dish. Not all of them made it to the recipe they were intended to since we ate a bunch as they were so tasty, but I suppose that is a great sign!
They were inspired by Gordon Ramsay’s vegetarian lunch, and I made the recipe my own, and ensured it was keto-friendly with a few tweaks to the ingredients.
Keto-Friendly Oven Dried Tomatoes
- mini vine tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- himalayan sea salt
- fresh minced garlic
- fresh basil
- fresh thyme
- fresh cracked pepper
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Spread the sliced garlic over the tomatoes.
- Add fresh basil and thyme to the tomatoes.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Crack some pepper over the tomatoes.
- Put into the oven at 300 for 90 minutes (or really low for several hours).
- Serve or use in another recipe.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] cup homemade oven dried tomatoes <–click for […]